Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things

Labor Day weekend is one of the best holidays of the year. After a week and a half of starting school, it's a nice sigh of relief and a much needed break. I went shopping on Saturday, hung out with friends on Sunday, and went hiking on Monday. I totally exausted myself and got a sunburn. It's funny how so many times we need an extra day to recover from our days off. School is slowly getting easier and I am getting used to everything. But I am working harder than I have in a long time. I'm enjoying the cooler weather. It's been in the 50's in the mornings when I leave for work. All in all, things are going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you have to work so hard! But next year it will be easier! Jennifer and I have a date tonight! Wish you could be here!