Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Fall

My parents were here again this weekend. We drove around and took pictures of the gorgeous fall colors. The aspen trees are turning yellow, and they are beautiful. The pictures don't do them justice as to how yellow they really are. I can't believe October is already here. Time is flying by. Soon snow will cover the ground, and I will have to get used to living with that. Apparently it always snows on Halloween. I can't wait to see my friends in Texas in about 5 weeks! Enjoy the pictures!













Isn't Levi cute!?!


4 comments:

Mathrox! said...

He sure is cute...is he on the couch? :)

Amanda said...

oh my gosh... those pictures are gorgeous! It's sad not seeing your sweet face when I walk down the halls!

Anonymous said...

Down, Levi, down. Good boy!

Anonymous said...

So you are bringing us lunch!!! I don't mean Buying us lunch!!! You know how I always forget to bring my lunch!!