Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello! I have made it to Colorado. I am all moved in, and for the most part, all unpacked. I've had a lot of fun so far. Jennifer was here for a week to help me get unpacked. We went hiking a lot of the days that she was here. I am loving the mountains. We went to Eldorado Canyon, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and Rocky Mountain National Park. My friends Jana and James were here this past weekend and we went back to Rocky Mountain National Park. We first hiked to Andrews Glacier and then the next day, well... We were thinking we would go on a 5 hour loop, but it definitely turned into 7.5 hours! We were beat by the end. But, everything was really pretty. We hiked through snow on both days. Snow in July! I've uploaded a few pictures that you can check out. I miss my Texas friends, but I am enjoying it up here so far.

2 comments:

dunnavac said...

It's beautifull! I miss you too.

dunnavac said...

It's beautifull! I miss you too.